Dear Healthcare Employee,
Your agency/practice have been selected to enroll in vaccine appointments for clinics being held this week. You will be receiving the MODERNA vaccine. Given the limited supply of vaccine at this time, we are highly encouraging your agency to register for appointments NOW. The locations and instructions for registration are below, in addition to essential items to bring with you to your appointment. If you have any question, concerns, please contact your facility’s vaccination coordinator.
Please DO NOT FORWARD this invitation to ANYONE. We have a limited quantity of vaccine available. Your organization will ensure that all employees receive this invitation. Family members of healthcare personnel are NOT eligible for vaccination at this time. Proof of healthcare personnel employment is a requirement to receive vaccination.
Vaccination Clinic Locations:
- Quince Orchard High School
15800 Quince Orchard Rd., Gaithersburg, MD 20878
- White Oak Community Recreation Center
1700 April Lane, Silver Spring, MD 20904
To REGISTER and create an COVID-19 VACCINATION APPOINTMENT, please follow the steps below:
- Choose a day and location from the list below.
- Copy and Paste the unique clinic URL link in Google Chrome and press enter. (Internet Explorer should not be used)
- When scheduling your appointment, DO NOT CHOOSE the WAITING LIST option. If no appointments are available or you are unable to schedule at this time, more clinics will become available. Please monitor your email for notification of more clinics.
Each day and location have a different link. Registration links expire after the day of the clinic.
To register for Thursday 1/14/2021 (9:00 am to 4:00 pm @ White Oak Community Recreation Center):
To register for Thursday 1/14/2021 (9:00 am to 4:00 pm @ Quince Orchard High School):
To register for Friday 1/15/2021 (9:00 am to 4:00 pm @ White Oak Community Recreation Center):
To register for Friday 1/15/2021 (9:00 am to 4:00 pm @ Quince Orchard High School):
- Complete ALL 7 steps of the Registration Process.
- Step 1, register your legal name. (Matching a government-issued ID).
- Step 2, choose “No Insurance”. (There is no charge for the vaccine or vaccine administration)
- In Step 3, Please review the Moderna Fact Sheet / Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) now: https://www.fda.gov/media/144638/download. NOTE: Recommend opening the EUA in a NEW TAB in Chrome. If you click the Moderna EUA link in Step 3, you must return back (use browser back button) to the registration link to complete registration.
- Show up at location at your designated appointment time. NO WALK-INS Allowed!!
- You must have a scheduled appointment to receive a vaccine.
- Please bring two forms of identification: 1. Government issued ID that matches your appointment name and 2. Healthcare/Agency organization employee ID card (or letter). Health care personnel who do not have a proof of employment ID or letter from an organization on our current list of invitees will be turned away.
Vaccine supply is extremely limited in Montgomery County at this time. Public Health is currently focused on providing vaccine for healthcare providers with direct patient care responsibilities in clinical settings. If there are individuals sharing private registration links with family members, friends and colleagues so they can make appointments, these unauthorized appointments take a critical spot from a frontline healthcare worker. If you received a link from a friend or colleague not in your designated practice/organization, please DO NOT register.**
Montgomery County Department of Health and Human Services Vaccination Team