Website HomeCentris Home Health
NeNew Year, New Career! Join the fastest growing Homecare agency in the Mid-Atlantic Region.
HomeCentris Home Health is seeking a PRN Speech Therapist in Glen Burnie, Md to provide quality care and rehabilitative speech therapy to its Medicare skilled homecare services; in the setting where our clients most want to be, in their homes.
We offer competitive compensation, flexible scheduling, opportunity for growth, and a positive work environment.
Are you ready for a collaborative atmosphere, where you are respected and valued? Come talk to us today.
- Performs accurate and comprehensive speech, language and swallowing assessments so patients are safe and happy.
- Ensures that changes in patients’ clinical status are communicated to other healthcare team members and agency office staff.
- Delivers speech therapy modalities appropriate to the patient’s clinical status, needs and age.
- Provides speech therapy modalities in an environment that optimizes patient safety and reduces the likelihood of medical and health care errors.
- Addresses and supports cultural practices that do not harm the patient or others and do not interfere with the planned course of speech therapy.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Current Speech Therapy license.
- Two years of skilled home health experience.
- Four years of Speech Therapy experience.
- Fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
- Masters/Bachelors level graduate in the area of Speech Therapy or Speech Pathology from an accredited university or college.
Location: Glen Burnie, Md and surrounding areas.