Website HomeCentris Home Health
HomeCentris Healthcare is seeking an experienced and dedicated Sales Executive to help us grow!
As healthcare evolves and the hospital is moving to the home, we are in search of a Sales Executive with excellent outreach, leadership skills and a proven track record. The Business Development Executive will primarily be responsible for sourcing, establishing, and maintaining relationships with client referral sources and prospective clients.
HomeCentris is the leader in the industry for keeping patients in their home and out of the hospital and we need your help. “Empowering people to remain in the community through innovative health solutions”.
The time is now – come grow with us!
Essential Job Duties AND Responsibilities
· Develops new referral sources by planning and organizing schedule to call on potential referral outlets and other sources of prospective clients.
· Enhances existing referral relationships by presenting current service offerings, developing new solutions, and communicating the agency’s capabilities and vision.
· Prepares and delivers sales presentations and tailors each presentation to the particular audience.
· Meets with prospective clients in their homes to discuss agency’s services, payment options, on-boarding process.
· Closes the sale with individual prospects using various sales methods to ensure prospects select and remain with HomeCentris.
· Assists the agency’s Admissions Team & Client Relationship Managers in processing and on-boarding new clients.
· Communicates with and supports existing clients as needed in conjunction with HomeCentris Client Relationship Managers.
· Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, services, new entries to the market, pay rates, marketing techniques, etc.
· Recommends changes in services, pricing, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
· Resolves client complaints by investigating problems, collaborating with internal resources, developing solutions, preparing reports, and taking action or making recommendations to management.
· Keeps management informed by updating CRM systems, submitting sales activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
· Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks and participating in professional societies.
· Forecasts sales activity for budgeting purposes.
· Develops “out of the box” sales strategies/models and evaluates their effectiveness.
· Meets personal sales targets.
· Attends meeting, sales events, and trainings to keep abreast of agency’s latest developments.
· Travels to defined geographies to sell agency’s services.
· Seeks and attends external educational opportunities that support the organizations mission, growth objectives, and individual personal development goals.
· Proven sales experience with track record of over-achieving quota.
· Demonstrated teamwork capabilities with the ability to relate well to staff and other professionals.
· Experience working office productivity software (Microsoft Office) and CRM systems.
· Familiarity with different sales techniques and pipeline management.
· Strong communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills.
· Two years of sales healthcare sales experience required.
· BA/BS degree or equivalent preferred.