Website HomeCentris Personal Care
HomeCentris Personal Care is seeking an experienced and organized Russian Speaking Client Relationship Manager to assist with client needs, agency resources, and facility requests.
The Client Relationship Manager (CRM) will primarily be responsible for helping HomeCentris understand the customer’s needs, expectations, or difficulties. The CRM also acts as the client’s primary point of contact at the agency and understands how to navigate the agency’s resources to meet the client’s needs. This position is also responsible for performing caregiver-facing activities including interviewing and scheduling caregivers for agency clients.
The time is now – come grow with us!
Essential Job Duties:
- Drives agency outreach and education efforts by educating potential clients who may need assistance with the activities of daily living on the agency’s services.
- Communicates with agency sales staff to coordinate the onboarding of new clients.
- Enters new prospective clients into the appropriate agency and state tracking databases.
- Tracks Medicaid applicants’ approval progress and communicates with state case managers via phone and email to ensure prospective clients receive timely consideration.
- Regularly communicates with prospective clients regarding application progress.
- Initiates (Private Pay) and responds to (Medicaid) all clients’ Plans of Service. Verifies draft POS for errors and communicates issues to sales staff (private pay) and state case managers (Medicaid). Ensures final accuracy of all POS.
- Records all final POS authorizations in agency enterprise software and communicates authorizations, start dates, and other POS issues to agency staff.
- Adjusts caregiver schedules as Plan of Care or client needs change. Fills open shifts.
- Coordinates all start of care activities (admission paperwork, nursing assessment) with agency staff and communicates process to client.
- Works closely with HR Department in matching caregivers to clients. Selects most appropriate caregivers for client needs based on geography, client desires, and attribute matching and coordinates caregiver/client interviews.
- Performs in-person admissions meeting with client explain agency services, states and program requirements, understand client preferences and obtain the necessary consents and signatures.
- Performs post-start-of-care and subsequent periodic phone calls to clients to ensure good client/agency communication and client satisfaction. Performs problem solving for clients as needed.
- Participates in On-Call Duty Rotation as directed by supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Two years of scheduling experience.
- Two years of customer service experience.
- Fluent in Russian.
- High school diploma or GED.
No remote work