WebsiteGrace Home Healthcare a HomeCentris Company
Grace Home Healthcare a HomeCentris Personal Care Company is seeking an experienced RN Case Manager for our Personal Care division in Fairfax, Virginia.
The RN Case Manager will assist in providing the overall management and supervision of client care activities within the home care setting. Also, work in conjunction with other team members to ensure appropriate level of staffing and coordination of care in order to meet client goals.
- Assume responsibility in coordinating care to assigned clients, establishing a goal directed care plan from admission to discharge which includes a comprehensive ongoing assessment of client’s needs.
- Perform onsite supervisory visits to assess client, family, environment, and clinical care givers and complete follow-up documentation
- Ensure availability and proper operation of necessary equipment and supplies related to patient care.
- Provide direct client care as needed.
- Provide ongoing supervision, orientation, training, education, and evaluation of clinical field staff.
- Contribute to nursing education and professional development of staff, colleagues, and field staff.
- Promote and manage expectations and satisfaction with internal and external customers.
- Evaluate the quality and effectiveness of nurse practice and nursing services, analyzing appropriate data and information to identify opportunities for collaboration with all stakeholders in order to improve services and patient outcomes.
- Provide nursing updates and obtain re-authorization for continued care. Write ISP plans and quarterlies for DD waiver patients utilizing WAMS system.
- Identify professional practice standards within the organization and identify areas of strengths as well as areas for professional practice development.
- Maintain compliance in accordance with company policies and procedures, laws and regulations, and professional standards within the state of practice.
- Maintain a professional demeanor consistent with registered nurse standards of practice. Knowledge of DMAS regulations/forms preferred.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Licensed Registered Nurse.
- CPR/First Aid Certification.
- DD waiver experience.
- CCC plus experience.
- Working knowledge and understanding of compliance with adherence to DMAS regulations.