Website HomeCentris Home Health
New Year, New Career. Join the fastest growing Homecare agency in the Mid-Atlantic region.
HomeCentris Home Health is seeking a Physical Therapist (PT) to provide quality care and excellent assessment skills. The PT administers comprehensive physical therapy modalities/regimens to patients in their place of residence for the purpose of developing and restoring function through rehabilitative physical therapy as prescribed by a physician.
The time is now – come grow with us!
- Reviews physician orders for certification and re-certification of home physical therapy services.
- Ensures that changes in patients’ clinical status are communicated to other healthcare team members and agency office staff verbally and in writing in a timely manner.
- Ensures that physician orders are communicated to other healthcare team members and agency staff in a timely, accurate, and thorough manner.
- Coordinates care delivery with the physician, patient and family/caregivers, other healthcare team members and agency staff to facilitate optimal patient outcomes.
- Educates patients, their families/caregivers and other staff as appropriate, in appropriate physical therapy modalities.
- Delivers physical therapy modalities appropriate to the patient’s clinical status and needs, and in accordance with the standard of care for patient’s age.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Current valid state Physical Therapy license.
- One (1) year experience as a Physical Therapist.
- Prior home health experience preferred.
Location: Carroll County, MD and surrounding areas.