Website HomeCentris Personal Care
New Year, New Career! Join the fastest growing Homecare agency in the Mid-Atlantic Region.
HomeCentris Personal Care Division is seeking a Community Outreach Coordinator to help us grow in the Western, Maryland area!
The Community Outreach Coordinator is primarily responsible for establishing and maintaining community relationships with local senior organization, referral sources and prospective home care clients. The Community Outreach Coordinator is the face of HomeCentris in each local community. The position will provide outreach and home care education to local community organization, senior living facilities, and to potential clients so that seniors may remain the community as they age.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develops new community relationship by planning and organizing educational events in senior living facilities and other sources of prospective clients.
- Establishes relationships with local area agencies on aging and similar non-profit organizations to boost brand awareness and help educate about HomeCentris’ service offerings.
- Meets with prospective clients in their homes to discuss agency’s personal care services, payment options, and admission process.
- Coordinates community outreach events in high traffic senior areas to provide education on the company’s services and the benefits offered by various funding sources.
- Assists the agency’s Client Relationship Managers in admitting new clients.
- Communicates with and supports existing clients as needed in conjunction with HomeCentris’ Client Relationship Managers.
- Keeps management informed by updating internal systems, submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Develops “out of the box” strategies/models to attract new clients and evaluates their effectiveness.
- Assist with developing recruitment strategies to attract potential caregiver candidates.
- Collaborates closely with Recruiting and Human Resources to ensure candidates complete onboarding process.
- Proven relationships with senior apartment buildings, assisted living facilities, senior centers, etc.
- Bilingual candidates encouraged to apply.
- Prior experience with Community Outreach activities.
- Sales and marketing experience.
- Customer service focused.
- Free Parking.
- Competitive bonus structure.
- Full benefits package.