WebsiteHomeCentris Home Health
Are you a Home Health Aide looking for an exciting opportunity? Well, the time is now – come grow with us!
HomeCentris Home Health is seeking experienced Home Health Aides (CNA) to provide quality care and to its Medicare skilled homecare services in the setting where our clients most want to be, in their homes.
The HHA will perform duties essentially of personal care which might be given to convalescent, chronically ill or disabled persons in their homes. Attempts in every possible way, in working with individuals and families, to assist them to assume responsibilities toward self-care. Helps the well family members to carry their share of the responsibilities and encourages the disabled member to participate in the life of the family, in so far as able.
We offer competitive compensation, flexible scheduling, opportunity for growth, and a positive work environment.
Are you ready for a collaborative atmosphere, where you are respected and valued? Come talk to us today.
- Performs duties as assigned by Case Manager /RN/licensed therapist including baths, oral hygiene, nail care, footcare, skin care, pressure relief, dressing patient, feeding and transferring patient.
- Takes accurate vital signs.
- Performs all aspects of patient care in an environment that optimizes patient safety and reduces the likelihood of medical/health care errors.
- Identifies and communicates findings to the Case Manager/RN/licensed therapist
- Other duties as assigned.
· Valid CNA license.
· Home care experience preferred.
· Reliable transportation.
· Must be available between the hours of 8:30 a.m. EST – 5:00 p.m. EST.
· Flexible, yet organized, with ability to exercise sound judgment.
Location: Anne Arundel County, MD and/or Hardord County