Website HomeCentris Home Health
New Year, New Career! Join the fastest growing Homecare agency in the Mid-Atlantic Region.
HomeCentris Home Health is seeking experienced part time Home Health Aides (HHA) to provide quality care and to its Medicare skilled homecare services in the setting where our clients most want to be, in their homes.
We offer competitive compensation, flexible scheduling, opportunity for growth, and a positive work environment.
Are you ready for a collaborative atmosphere, where you are respected and valued? Come talk to us today.
The HHA will perform duties essentially of personal care which might be given to convalescent, chronically ill or disabled persons in their homes. Attempts in every possible way, in working with individuals and families, to assist them to assume responsibilities toward self-care. Helps the well family members to carry their share of the responsibilities and encourages the disabled member to participate in the life of the family, in so far as able.
- Performs duties as assigned by Case Manager /RN/licensed therapist including baths, oral hygiene, nail care, footcare, skin care, pressure relief, dressing patient, feeding, and transferring patient.
- Takes accurate vital signs.
- Performs all aspects of patient care in an environment that optimizes patient safety and reduces the likelihood of medical/health care errors.
- Identifies and communicates findings to the Case Manager/RN/licensed therapist.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Valid CNA license on MDBON.
- Home care experience (preferred)
- Vehicle and valid car insurance.
- Hours of availability: M-F 8:30 a.m. EST – 5:00 p.m. or weekend availability.
- Fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
Location: Positions are available in Anne Arundel County, Harford County, Baltimore City, and Howard Counties. You choose where you work!