WebsiteHomeCentris Home Health
Are you a Registered Nurse (RN) looking for an exciting opportunity?
Well, the time is now – come grow with us!
HomeCentris Home Health is seeking FULL TIME Registered Nurses to provide quality care and nursing oversight of its skilled Medicare homecare division, in the setting where our clients most want to be, in their homes. Daily routine starts of cares and routine visits required.
We offer competitive compensation, flexible scheduling, opportunity for growth, and a positive work environment.
Are you ready for a collaborative atmosphere, where you are respected and valued? Come talk to us today.
- Assesses patient’s condition, initiates plan of care developed by the Case Manager, re-evaluates and updates as necessary
- Follows the five (5) medication rights and reduces the potential for medication errors
- Performs all aspects of patient care in an environment that optimizes patient safety and reduces the likelihood of medical/health care errors.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Current RN license.
- Two years of skilled home health experience.
- Three years of healthcare experience.
- Two years of ICU experience.
- Oasis paperwork.
Location: Baltimore City and surrounding areas.