Website HomeCentris Personal Care
New Year, New Career! Join the fastest growing Homecare agency in the Mid-Atlantic Region.
HomeCentris Personal Care has immediate openings for qualified, compassionate & dedicated caregivers, for our Personal Care division. Benefits include competitive wages, PTO (Maryland Caregivers only), health insurance, and 401K, with flexible schedules. We have offices in MD, VA, and PA.
Our Philadelphia, PA office is seeking Direct Care Workers (DCWs) in Philadelphia, PA to provide dynamic service to its personal care services division in the setting where our clients most want to be, in their homes.
Are you ready for a collaborative atmosphere, where you are respected and valued? Come talk to us today.
valued? Come talk to us today.
- Assists clients with Activities of Daily Living (ADLs) or Instrumental Activities of Daily Living (IADLs) as instructed by the Nurse Case Manager and the client specific care plan.
- Activities of Daily Living may include, but are not limited to, bathing and personal hygiene, assistance with dressing and grooming, eating, mobility, and toileting.
- Instrumental Activities of Daily Living may include, but are not limited to, meal preparation and planning, light housekeeping, errands, accompaniment to appointments, and assistance with communication such as the use of the telephone.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 1-2 years of caregiver experience. (preferred)
- TB Gold results within the past 12 months.
- Fully vaccinated against Covid-19. (required)
- Clean criminal background screening.
- Reliable Transportation.
- Day shift availability.
Location: Philadelphia, PA
- Flexible Scheduling options.
- Weekly pay.
- Sign on bonus.