Website HomeCentris Home Health
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity?
HomeCentris Healthcare is seeking an experienced and organized Clinical Director to help lead our Home Health Division. The Clinical Director will provide overall planning, direction, coordination, management, and supervision of all nursing and professional services in conjunction with the Administrator.
The time is now – come grow with us!
Essential Job Duties AND Responsibilities:
- Keeps Administrator informed on all events which occur and provides Administrator with statistical data involving patients and health services areas.
- Responsible for the Agency’s clinical outcomes.
- Ensures clinical documentation is accurate, complete, timely, and compliant with all federal, state, and accreditation standards. Ensure clinical documentation is free of errors that would prevent billing.
- Ensures excellent levels of patient satisfaction through clinician education, review of patient feedback, and corrective actions.
- Responsible for the daily QA review of patient charts to ensure compliance with all regulations.
- Oversees the Agency’s orientation and ongoing clinical education program to ensure quality care for our patient and which meets state and federal regulations for home health agencies.
- Manages the Agency’s infection control practices, including all required documentation and meetings.
- Coordinates all patients’ services by reviewing plans of treatment, assuring case conferences are conducted, reviewing clinical and progress notes, periodic patient evaluations and determining frequency and/or staffing patterns.
- Responsible for clinician job performance, morale, and discipline (including termination) and conducts performance evaluations in a timely, measurable, and objective manner.
- Maintains a working knowledge of current Medicare (including current OASIS and Conditions of Participation), Medicaid and third-party payer requirements for home care reimbursement.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Three (3) years nursing experience in the past five (5) years.
- At least three (3) years of supervisory and administrative experience.
- Current license from the state Board of Registered Nursing.
No remote work