WebsiteGrace HomeHealthcare a HomeCentris Company
HomeCentris PersonalCare is seeking an experienced and organized Client Relationship Manager to assist with client needs, agency resources, and facility requests.
The Client Relationship Manager (CRM) will primarily be responsible for understanding the customer’s needs, expectations and interviewing and scheduling caregiver staff for our agency clients. The CRM also acts as the client’s primary point of contact at the agency and understands how to navigate the agency’s resources to meet the client’s needs. The time is now – come grow with us!
Essential Job Duties AND Responsibilities:
- Drives agency outreach and education efforts by educating potential clients who may need assistance with the activities of daily living on the agency’s services.
- Communicates with agency staff to coordinate the onboarding of new clients and employees.
- Manages and creates schedules for employees and clients.
- Tracks Medicaid applicants’ approval progress and communicates with state case managers via phone and email to ensure prospective clients receive timely consideration.
- Regularly communicates with prospective clients regarding application progress.
- Conducts interviews and makes final hiring decisions. Manages escalation points and employee disciplinary action as needed.
- Adjusts caregiver schedules as Plan of Care or client needs change. Fills open shifts for clients.
- Works closely with HR Department in matching caregivers to clients. Selects most appropriate caregivers for client needs based on geography, client desires, and attribute-matching. Coordinates caregiver/client meet and greets.
- Performs in-person admissions meeting as needed with client explain agency services, states and program requirements, understand client preferences and obtain the necessary consents and signatures.
- Performs post-start-of-care and subsequent periodic phone calls to clients to ensure good client/agency communication and client satisfaction. Performs problem solving for clients as needed.
- Participates in On-Call Duty Rotation as directed by supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned.
Monday to Friday
No remote work