Website HomeCentris Personal Care
Are you a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) looking for an exciting opportunity?
Well, the time is now – come grow with us!
HomeCentris Personal Care is seeking CNAs in the Salisbury, MD area to provide dynamic service to its personal care services in the setting where our clients most want to be, in their homes.
We offer competitive compensation, health benefits, 401K flexible scheduling, opportunity for growth, and a positive work environment.
Are you ready for a collaborative atmosphere, where you are respected and valued? Come talk to us today.
- Assists clients with Activities of Daily Living (ADLs) or Instrumental Activities of Daily Living (IADLs) as instructed by the Nurse Case Manager and the client specific care plan.
- Activities of Daily Living may include, but are not limited to, bathing and personal hygiene, assistance with dressing and grooming, eating, mobility, and toileting.
- Instrumental Activities of Daily Living may include, but are not limited to, meal preparation and planning, light housekeeping, errands, accompaniment to appointments, and assistance with communication such as the use of the telephone.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 1-2 years of caregiver experience. (preferred)
- Valid CNA license on MDBON.
- Physical examination and TB testing within the past year. (required)
- Current CPR & First Aide certification from an approved training source. (required)
- CNA/CMT license. (preferred)
- Clean criminal background screening.
- Reliable Transportation.
- Flexible Scheduling options.
- Daily Pay.
- CMT course offered for free!
Location: Salisbury, MD and surrounding areas.