The HomeCentris Way
HomeCentris Healthcares vision and values are called The HomeCentris Way. The HomeCentris Way consists of our core values, our core purpose, and our envisioned future. They are the basis of HomeCentris culture and solidify the compassionate care and excellent outcomes we have provided the mid-Atlantics seniors since 2000.
HomeCentris Core Purpose describes why our team members come to work every day. In study after study, Americas seniors have expressed the desire to remain independent at home and age in place rather than moving to a more institutional level of care. At HomeCentris, our mission is to continually strive to find new resources and solutions to empower our clients to remain in their homes. Officially, our Core Purpose is:
Empowering people to remain in the community through innovative healthcare solutions.
We believe that by constantly asking what we can do to keep our clients at home, we are fulfilling our Core Purpose.
HomeCentris Core Values describe who we are as a company and are the backbone of The HomeCentris Way. They describe the way we do things at HomeCentris. They are unchanging and help guide our interactions with clients and patients, family members, staff members and all other members of the communities we serve. Below are the HomeCentris Core Values and some key examples of each value as envisioned by our staff.
- We don’t expect perfection, but we strive for it.
- We require an unwavering commitment to quality.
- We expect doing your best to become a way of life.
- We believe excellence is the outcome from the pursuit of perfection.
- We pursue and work tirelessly towards successful outcomes.
- We solve ordinary issues in extraordinary ways.
- We never allow good enough to be good enough.
- We comply with all laws and regulations governing our business.
- We do the right thing all the time, even when no one is looking.
- We are honest with the people around us, including clients, family and co-workers.
- We act in ways that allow us to sleep well at night.
- We continuously follow a personal and professional code of ethics.
- We are ethical, honest, and fair in our relationships and business practices.
- We keep our promises and follow through on our commitments.
- We allow staff to satisfy our clients and patients, without asking permission.
- We allow our staff the freedom to act and expect them to be accountable for their decisions.
- We provide the foundation and training to our staff to further themselves.
- We take initiative and are confident in making decisions.
- We solve problems on the spot.
- We enable our team and our clients to control their destiny.
- We encourage people to speak up and express their opinions.
- We understand our roles and are accountable for our decisions and actions.
- We are responsible for the actions we take, and those we fail to take.
- We admit when we make bad decisions and are willing to work on our mistakes.
- We strive for complete transparency at all levels of our organization knowing that transparency drives accountability.
- We smile and say hello to our clients, patients, family members and co-workers.
- We think with our hearts.
- We try to emotionally connect with others.
- We take extra time to reassure and explain our procedures to our clients and patients.
- We feel others pain as our own.
- We show empathy and patience towards every person we touch and serve.
- We treat others the way we would like to be treated.